Are you a single parent in need of a support system, a team of your peers to trade resources, offer advice and spend time with? You are in the right place! Gifts for Moms is a peer-to-peer support organization dedicated to encouraging, inspiring and supporting single parents.
To Join you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Must have a child(ren) who live with you in your home and they must be 17 or under.
- Must not have a live in domestic partner.
- Must be the legal guardian of child(ren)
- Must be a Collin or Dallas County (TEXAS)
- Must be willing to participate in GFM hosted events
- Must be willing to volunteer 5 hour per year.
- Must be willing to attend at least three GFM self help classes
- Gifts For Moms is a single parent non-profit organization located in Collin County, Texas.
- In order to be a participant in any of Gifts For Moms events you must be a resident of Texas. Gifts For Moms does not provide any assistance or gifts to anyone who resides outside of Texas. We do not provide gifts for children. Gifts are for parents.
- If you are interested in volunteering or if you are interested in being a sponsor/partner, please email us at email@example.com.
- We do not offer any type of social service assistance. We are a peer-to-peer organization. We provide resource information only.
- There is a $10 a year dues that has to be paid by January 31, 2016. All dues go to help support programing
Click here to join